Ten Inverness Way Bed & Breakfast Inn
10 Inverness Way
Inverness, CA 94937
415-669-1648 (text 415-793-9600 for quicker reservations coordination)
- Classic 5-bedroom 1904 Craftsman home (all baths en-suite). Has been a Bed & Breakfast since 1978. Under new management since September 2017.
- Steps away from “downtown” Inverness and Tomales Bay.
- At the entrance to Point Reyes National Seashore, one hour north of San Francisco.
- Hike, bird-watch or kayak right out the front door.
- Near the towns of Inverness Park, Point Reyes Station and Olema.
- Full breakfast and appetizers and wine in the afternoons included.
- Available for weddings, family reunions, company retreats and other special events or getaways. Whole house rentals sleep up to 14 adults.
- Catering and event planning available by innkeepers Chef Ru Zheng and Event Planner Stefanie Richardson.